Bonefish Grill is a chain we often visit, the service and variety of seafood make it a nice option when trapped in a suburb. However this is one to be skipped, the service was fine but both of our dished where overcooked and the edamame were almost mush.
- RT @TravAdventure: Meet @travelchannel host @SamanthaBrown at this weekends #DallasTravelShow and hear her tips on how to travel better! ht… 21 hours ago
- @livinglikemabel That is awesome 1 day ago
- @livinglikemabel Sea witch!!! Hahah 1 day ago
- "This is like trying to do a snot overlay" #ThingsOverheardWhileMyMotherIsSewing 1 day ago
- My mom made meatloaf "cupcakes" for me, with mashed potato frosting #Spoiled instagram.com/p/uZSHnwvDiI/ 1 day ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do