Bonefish Grill is a chain we often visit, the service and variety of seafood make it a nice option when trapped in a suburb. However this is one to be skipped, the service was fine but both of our dished where overcooked and the edamame were almost mush.
- My Boots - A few months ago I read the book Wild by Cheryl Strayed, mostly interested to see how this one... tmblr.co/ZA0MLw1Pq_1Fq 2 hours ago
- My Boots wp.me/pRNX4-1XQ 2 hours ago
- Coming This Week: August 31st - September 6th wp.me/pRNX4-1ZB 2 days ago
- Some wicker #BedBeard this morning. instagram.com/p/sSFQ5WPDmh/ 4 days ago
- A Tip About Frontline - A Tip About Frontline We had a bit of a scare with Pippi a few weeks ago and I... tmblr.co/ZA0MLw1PUr3fs 4 days ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do