Bonefish Grill is a chain we often visit, the service and variety of seafood make it a nice option when trapped in a suburb. However this is one to be skipped, the service was fine but both of our dished where overcooked and the edamame were almost mush.
- Coming this Week: July 20th - 26th wp.me/pRNX4-1YX 4 days ago
- Relaxing @ The Maples at Warner instagram.com/p/qp0FeWPDho/ 5 days ago
- Not much different than our honeymoon is anniversary number 7, a weekend in the woods (well two days… instagram.com/p/qhzERovDir/ 1 week ago
- Had a great 2.5 run in my new merrell #BareAccessUltra. Been a fan of the #paceglove forever but… instagram.com/p/qRiOY8vDmR/ 2 weeks ago
- #5K Busted!!!! #Firecracker5K. My friends rock. instagram.com/p/qB4UUWvDqK/ 2 weeks ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do