When the tummy grumbles while in Dearborn O’sushi answers. This is a hangout for the folks we work with, we often share a table with other teams. Upon walking in you are greeted with a loud hello from the chef and seating by friendly staff that by now know us all by name. The company manger that overseas the field teams was the first to try it. He knows that owners of the one in Windsor. Dearborn is close to where our office is. The fish is always fresh. They have a long menu of house rolls and always giving specials. The bar is well stocked and service wonderful. We usually come for lunch, it’s a very casual dining area. There is just nothing bad to say about O’sushi!!!!!
- Coming This Week: October 26th - November 8th wp.me/pRNX4-22J 4 days ago
- There's a #pug hiding under my blanket!!! instagram.com/p/uoTmEtvDiM/ 4 days ago
- RT @lululemon: What just 10 to 20 minutes of strength training each day can do for runners: bit.ly/1nyagys http://t.co/Z0MvrYS4MC 1 week ago
- RT @joshbnoel: Tony Magee says he's going to build 5 more breweries in the US the size of Lagunitas' Chicago brewery. 1 week ago
- RT @TravAdventure: Meet @travelchannel host @SamanthaBrown at this weekends #DallasTravelShow and hear her tips on how to travel better! ht… 1 week ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do