When the tummy grumbles while in Dearborn O’sushi answers. This is a hangout for the folks we work with, we often share a table with other teams. Upon walking in you are greeted with a loud hello from the chef and seating by friendly staff that by now know us all by name. The company manger that overseas the field teams was the first to try it. He knows that owners of the one in Windsor. Dearborn is close to where our office is. The fish is always fresh. They have a long menu of house rolls and always giving specials. The bar is well stocked and service wonderful. We usually come for lunch, it’s a very casual dining area. There is just nothing bad to say about O’sushi!!!!!
- Less Than Glamorous - wp.me/pRNX4-20I Since we share on here how much fun our job is and the... tmblr.co/ZA0MLw1RUTEF5 12 hours ago
- wp.me/pRNX4-20I 12 hours ago
- Coming This Week: September 21st - 27th wp.me/pRNX4-213 2 days ago
- @AskTarget That is a crap response. 80% of the collection is not available online. The release of all pieces was too limited 3 days ago
- Any one else notice the #altuzarra for @Target is not really available anywhere. #fail 3 days ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do