When the tummy grumbles while in Dearborn O’sushi answers. This is a hangout for the folks we work with, we often share a table with other teams. Upon walking in you are greeted with a loud hello from the chef and seating by friendly staff that by now know us all by name. The company manger that overseas the field teams was the first to try it. He knows that owners of the one in Windsor. Dearborn is close to where our office is. The fish is always fresh. They have a long menu of house rolls and always giving specials. The bar is well stocked and service wonderful. We usually come for lunch, it’s a very casual dining area. There is just nothing bad to say about O’sushi!!!!!
- Travel, Adventure & Sam Brown - Travel, Adventure & Sam Brown Samantha Brown has been with the Travel... tmblr.co/ZA0MLw1PFZKCF 20 hours ago
- Travel, Adventure & Sam Brown wp.me/pRNX4-1Xc 20 hours ago
- To Sweet Jazzi - This is a sad week for the Scottish Terrier world. @This week we said goodbye to Jazzi,... tmblr.co/ZA0MLw1PB6XkL 1 day ago
- To Sweet Jazzi wp.me/pRNX4-1Zh 1 day ago
- Pippi is always up for an adventure, she travels everywhere with us. This scottie has done the lower… instagram.com/p/sH8w3evDmc/ 1 day ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do