I stopped into Sushi House for dinner last week while waiting for my husband to get to town. We had to hit up separate tours for a few days. The restaurant is upstairs in the building and a little dumpy but the service was wonderful. I was greeted by smiling waitresses and a friendly chef. The menu was easy to navigate and full of fresh ideas. I truly had a nice meal and would love to come back.
- Had a random guy compliment my shoes today, with a slight brow giggle. Yep they are that hot. 21 hours ago
- Seven minutes in heaven? Not for Pippi since I've upped her morning run time #fatdog 2 days ago
- @taylorkampvolk anyone there have an iPhone? I could say high via FaceTime to you all. 3 days ago
- Did not want to be sad about missing a family get together celebrating the graduations of my cousins but damned if I'm the only 1 not there 3 days ago
- @taylorkampvolk Are you also having a fire?!? 3 days ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do