I stopped into Sushi House for dinner last week while waiting for my husband to get to town. We had to hit up separate tours for a few days. The restaurant is upstairs in the building and a little dumpy but the service was wonderful. I was greeted by smiling waitresses and a friendly chef. The menu was easy to navigate and full of fresh ideas. I truly had a nice meal and would love to come back.
- What MRA Does - If you have been following us for a while or have read the About Page you might know that... tmblr.co/ZA0MLw1S1hWUa 2 days ago
- What MRA Does wp.me/pRNX4-20S 2 days ago
- Check out this awesome portfolio of artwork by Dustin Fetter nuvango.com/dustinfetter via @nuvango 3 days ago
- On Sunday's we wear Orange #BearDown #ChicagoBears #Gamedayfashion instagram.com/p/tfq743PDhX/ 4 days ago
- Coming This Week: September 28th - October 4th wp.me/pRNX4-21F 4 days ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do