I stopped into Sushi House for dinner last week while waiting for my husband to get to town. We had to hit up separate tours for a few days. The restaurant is upstairs in the building and a little dumpy but the service was wonderful. I was greeted by smiling waitresses and a friendly chef. The menu was easy to navigate and full of fresh ideas. I truly had a nice meal and would love to come back.
- Doesn't this box lunch look extra delicious @RohdeSchwarzNA instagram.com/p/r-US32vDoB/ 17 hours ago
- Oh yeah!!!!! instagram.com/p/r9lG2APDn-/ 1 day ago
- @365flyfish. This is yum - Drinking a Pumpkin Ale by @schlafly @ Tap Room — untpd.it/s/c108770909 1 day ago
- I don't always coordinate my phone to the hotel bedspread but when I do I can't find my phone instagram.com/p/r2ynoivDih/ 3 days ago
- Familia instagram.com/p/rsK2ZdPDpI/ 1 week ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do