I stopped into Sushi House for dinner last week while waiting for my husband to get to town. We had to hit up separate tours for a few days. The restaurant is upstairs in the building and a little dumpy but the service was wonderful. I was greeted by smiling waitresses and a friendly chef. The menu was easy to navigate and full of fresh ideas. I truly had a nice meal and would love to come back.
- Photo: Wordless Wednesday tmblr.co/ZA0MLw1R1Hjb3 5 hours ago
- Wordless Wednesday wp.me/pRNX4-20B 5 hours ago
- A little rant about renting cars - A little rant about renting cars Traveling as much as we do there are a... tmblr.co/ZA0MLw1QyDwy4 1 day ago
- A little rant about renting cars wp.me/pRNX4-20i 1 day ago
- Josh sharing sustenance with his bearded brethren. instagram.com/p/s-7be0PDiQ/ 1 day ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do