I stopped into Sushi House for dinner last week while waiting for my husband to get to town. We had to hit up separate tours for a few days. The restaurant is upstairs in the building and a little dumpy but the service was wonderful. I was greeted by smiling waitresses and a friendly chef. The menu was easy to navigate and full of fresh ideas. I truly had a nice meal and would love to come back.
- Coming This Week: October 26th - November 8th wp.me/pRNX4-22J 4 days ago
- There's a #pug hiding under my blanket!!! instagram.com/p/uoTmEtvDiM/ 4 days ago
- RT @lululemon: What just 10 to 20 minutes of strength training each day can do for runners: bit.ly/1nyagys http://t.co/Z0MvrYS4MC 1 week ago
- RT @joshbnoel: Tony Magee says he's going to build 5 more breweries in the US the size of Lagunitas' Chicago brewery. 1 week ago
- RT @TravAdventure: Meet @travelchannel host @SamanthaBrown at this weekends #DallasTravelShow and hear her tips on how to travel better! ht… 1 week ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do