I stopped into Sushi House for dinner last week while waiting for my husband to get to town. We had to hit up separate tours for a few days. The restaurant is upstairs in the building and a little dumpy but the service was wonderful. I was greeted by smiling waitresses and a friendly chef. The menu was easy to navigate and full of fresh ideas. I truly had a nice meal and would love to come back.
- Coming this Week: July 20th - 26th wp.me/pRNX4-1YX 2 days ago
- Relaxing @ The Maples at Warner instagram.com/p/qp0FeWPDho/ 3 days ago
- Not much different than our honeymoon is anniversary number 7, a weekend in the woods (well two days… instagram.com/p/qhzERovDir/ 6 days ago
- Had a great 2.5 run in my new merrell #BareAccessUltra. Been a fan of the #paceglove forever but… instagram.com/p/qRiOY8vDmR/ 1 week ago
- #5K Busted!!!! #Firecracker5K. My friends rock. instagram.com/p/qB4UUWvDqK/ 2 weeks ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do