Bonefish Grill is a chain we often visit, the service and variety of seafood make it a nice option when trapped in a suburb. However this is one to be skipped, the service was fine but both of our dished where overcooked and the edamame were almost mush.
- 2 hours until #BearDown @ChicagoBears 14 hours ago
- RT @grmarks: Join us -LAST DAY @samashmusic Lombard 12-8 ,live music 2:30 - 7PM #lespaulbigsound experience stage, @lespaulfdn http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- @TriuneMfg check this out 1 day ago
- Never a dull moment @MRAmobiletours, this trailer's entrance is wrapped to look like a barn door.… instagram.com/p/67g1WZvDhR/ 1 day ago
- Every Thing Learned Has Value thevangelders.com/2015/08/28/eve… http://t.co/3hzBBDqTu1 1 day ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do