Bonefish Grill is a chain we often visit, the service and variety of seafood make it a nice option when trapped in a suburb. However this is one to be skipped, the service was fine but both of our dished where overcooked and the edamame were almost mush.
- #GettaBettaChedda Check our my awesome team on the morning show! twitter.com/fox2news/statu… 2 days ago
- @grmarks @meijer @MRAmobiletours Love that wrap!!!!! 4 days ago
- Weather Advisory bignbarleymen.wordpress.com/2018/05/21/wea… #NebraskaBarley 4 weeks ago
- Julia Kays™ ALMA Vintage European Tote Bag juliakays.com/products/julia… @LittleD0vah 3 months ago
- @grmarks Pulled into a warehouse in Portland to see a #Steelcase truck, had a quick moment I thought it was you guys. #KeepOnRollin 4 months ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do