Bonefish Grill is a chain we often visit, the service and variety of seafood make it a nice option when trapped in a suburb. However this is one to be skipped, the service was fine but both of our dished where overcooked and the edamame were almost mush.
- livinglikemabel.wordpress.com/2016/08/20/wor… 3 days ago
- @Uber Maybe tell your drivers not to pickup at bars if they don't like picking up people who have been drinking. 1 week ago
- @livinglikemabel Daytime I can do that. Evening I have a birthday party 2 weeks ago
- @livinglikemabel We can FaceTime this week about it. K. 2 weeks ago
- @lrjbadger Those shades *gasp *faint 2 weeks ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do