Bonefish Grill is a chain we often visit, the service and variety of seafood make it a nice option when trapped in a suburb. However this is one to be skipped, the service was fine but both of our dished where overcooked and the edamame were almost mush.
- I love my #Birchbox! Learn how to get your own monthly delivery of 5 personalized samples: birchbox.com/subscribe/wome… via @Birchbox 6 hours ago
- Authors celebrate National Paranormal Day by dishing on all things supernatural | - happyeverafter.usatoday.com happyeverafter.usatoday.com/2016/05/02/jes… 18 hours ago
- Looking for something unique but easy in #SanAntonio? Think about adding @BuckhornSaloon #AdultFieldTrip ow.ly/4mZ2B7 2 days ago
- Have just a day in #SanAntonio? Don't miss @AlamoBeerCo on your #AdultFieldTrip ow.ly/4mZ2WL 4 days ago
- Do you like museums and beer? Then plan an #AdultFieldTrip on your next adventure ow.ly/4mRQA0 4 days ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do