Bonefish Grill is a chain we often visit, the service and variety of seafood make it a nice option when trapped in a suburb. However this is one to be skipped, the service was fine but both of our dished where overcooked and the edamame were almost mush.
- The Oregon Trail thevangelders.com/2017/11/22/the… https://t.co/m6S9VPSoQO 2 weeks ago
- Bittersweet Ending thevangelders.com/2017/11/08/bit… https://t.co/KQQ6siBBfn 1 month ago
- @lrjbadger I’m avoiding FB, too many spoilers. It’s torture 1 month ago
- In Memory of Randy Rigg thevangelders.com/2017/11/01/in-… https://t.co/2B2P3UYDW8 1 month ago
- Drinking a Disco Forklift Truck by @drygate at @shillingbrewco — untp.beer/s/c508089590 2 months ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do