Bonefish Grill is a chain we often visit, the service and variety of seafood make it a nice option when trapped in a suburb. However this is one to be skipped, the service was fine but both of our dished where overcooked and the edamame were almost mush.
- Book. Stay. Go. Lets Travelers Skip The Hotel Front Desk With Mobile Booking, Room Selection, prnewswire.com/news-releases/… 1 week ago
- RT @WesternILUniv: It's almost upon us #WIUGrad16! Congrats to all the soon-to-be @WIUAlumni! #WIUPride #LeathernecksForLife https://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- @teena_thach Preach 2 weeks ago
- RT @MRAmobiletours: An exciting day at MRA! We cut the ribbon on a brand new brew system. Thanks to @h2ostreetcoffee… https://t.co/87cBkbPm… 2 weeks ago
- NASA Welcomes New Director for its Jet Propulsion Laboratory prn.to/1rivAus 3 weeks ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do