Bonefish Grill is a chain we often visit, the service and variety of seafood make it a nice option when trapped in a suburb. However this is one to be skipped, the service was fine but both of our dished where overcooked and the edamame were almost mush.
- This #travelTuesday is about picking your #roadlifehobby ow.ly/JHAj304BG90 17 minutes ago
- Bear and Flies, all of them Black thevangelders.com/2016/09/27/bea… https://t.co/gmy1u2bopt 5 hours ago
- Check out our #TravelMap for this week ow.ly/8czX304xYgl 1 day ago
- Where are you heading this week? #ComingThisWeek ow.ly/76PI304xYeU 1 day ago
- Coming This Week: Sept 25th – Oct 1st thevangelders.com/2016/09/25/com… https://t.co/Ve5I7O7zLW 1 day ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do