Bonefish Grill is a chain we often visit, the service and variety of seafood make it a nice option when trapped in a suburb. However this is one to be skipped, the service was fine but both of our dished where overcooked and the edamame were almost mush.
- Meet my husband Samson #MyHusbandIsAHottie instagram.com/p/1n5oZCvDlb/ 3 hours ago
- Spring around Washington isn't too shabby #CherryBlossoms instagram.com/p/1n0JTqPDns/ 4 hours ago
- That's more like it!!!!!! instagram.com/p/0_EoSjPDkO/ 2 weeks ago
- @TSAmedia_NicoM @TSAmedia_Carrie Please do 2 weeks ago
- @TSAmedia_NicoM Detroit, all not just the agent who did my inspection but also the agent who first got me, both very professional. 2 weeks ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do