Bonefish Grill is a chain we often visit, the service and variety of seafood make it a nice option when trapped in a suburb. However this is one to be skipped, the service was fine but both of our dished where overcooked and the edamame were almost mush.
- Enjoying a 🏃 on 🐶 friendly trails — I'm at Sanborn County Park in Saratoga, CA swarmapp.com/c/kEEuIBoZRlp 1 day ago
- Make sure you get some sleep on the road #Melatonin ow.ly/Y6uuP 3 days ago
- #WordlessWednesday ow.ly/Y8ob6 3 days ago
- #WW #EnchantedRockStatePark #TexasParks ow.ly/Y8o1O 4 days ago
- Wordless Wednesday thevangelders.com/2016/02/10/wor… https://t.co/U9ckj6382S 4 days ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do