Bonefish Grill is a chain we often visit, the service and variety of seafood make it a nice option when trapped in a suburb. However this is one to be skipped, the service was fine but both of our dished where overcooked and the edamame were almost mush.
- @grmarks Pulled into a warehouse in Portland to see a #Steelcase truck, had a quick moment I thought it was you guys. #KeepOnRollin 1 week ago
- @LittleD0vah Made tacos last night. No clue for tonight. 4 weeks ago
- @LittleD0vah Crunching numbers in crunchy town 4 weeks ago
- The Oregon Trail thevangelders.com/2017/11/22/the… https://t.co/m6S9VPSoQO 3 months ago
- Bittersweet Ending thevangelders.com/2017/11/08/bit… https://t.co/KQQ6siBBfn 3 months ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do