Bonefish Grill is a chain we often visit, the service and variety of seafood make it a nice option when trapped in a suburb. However this is one to be skipped, the service was fine but both of our dished where overcooked and the edamame were almost mush.
- Hey @verizon look up SCUBA diving!! #Fail 5 days ago
- She might be just a touch spoiled instagram.com/p/8EzS3qPDuZ/ 1 week ago
- I love my #Birchbox! Learn how to get your own monthly delivery of 5 personalized samples: birchbox.com/subscribe/wome… via @Birchbox 2 weeks ago
- We take game day seriously. Chargers and wifi. #BearDown #chicagoBears @ Buffalo Wild Wings instagram.com/p/73Gtn2PDhf/ 2 weeks ago
- CORN!!!!! #ViewsFromTheRun @ Field Of Concrete Corn in Dublin, Ohio instagram.com/p/7xs6HMPDrV/ 3 weeks ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do