Bonefish Grill is a chain we often visit, the service and variety of seafood make it a nice option when trapped in a suburb. However this is one to be skipped, the service was fine but both of our dished where overcooked and the edamame were almost mush.
- New purse. Can't lie, I'm pretty excited #MonogramsAreSoInRightNow instagram.com/p/4pv21fPDiP/ 1 day ago
- Pippi knows how to nap right. #Scottie instagram.com/p/4pgvHlvDnF/ 1 day ago
- RT @DigiBookmobile: Great event today at Independence Public #Library in #Iowa! Thanks for visiting @danwardell http://t.co/fwZPrqJzR7 1 week ago
- Being flat really is the thing to do I gather. #FrogDog instagram.com/p/4RYmv1PDuo/ 1 week ago
- Just hanging out at work being flat and all instagram.com/p/4PNBvQPDu6/ 1 week ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do