Bonefish Grill is a chain we often visit, the service and variety of seafood make it a nice option when trapped in a suburb. However this is one to be skipped, the service was fine but both of our dished where overcooked and the edamame were almost mush.
- @millermeeks I just found out it was my FiL you hosted, Tom Van Gelder 1 day ago
- #WW with @GoParks ow.ly/ugDR302F8MO 2 days ago
- #WordlessWednesday #MinuteManNHP ow.ly/PQyB302F8EN 3 days ago
- Wordless Wednesday thevangelders.com/2016/07/27/wor… https://t.co/647qF6GaYn 3 days ago
- RT @BusTravelLife: How to Board a Plan After Being Pickpocketed #traveltips #roadwarrior ow.ly/1Xx4302zGCA 4 days ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do