Bonefish Grill is a chain we often visit, the service and variety of seafood make it a nice option when trapped in a suburb. However this is one to be skipped, the service was fine but both of our dished where overcooked and the edamame were almost mush.
- Julia Kays™ ALMA Vintage European Tote Bag juliakays.com/products/julia… @LittleD0vah 1 month ago
- @grmarks Pulled into a warehouse in Portland to see a #Steelcase truck, had a quick moment I thought it was you guys. #KeepOnRollin 2 months ago
- @LittleD0vah Made tacos last night. No clue for tonight. 2 months ago
- @LittleD0vah Crunching numbers in crunchy town 2 months ago
- The Oregon Trail thevangelders.com/2017/11/22/the… https://t.co/m6S9VPSoQO 5 months ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do