When the tummy grumbles while in Dearborn O’sushi answers. This is a hangout for the folks we work with, we often share a table with other teams. Upon walking in you are greeted with a loud hello from the chef and seating by friendly staff that by now know us all by name. The company manger that overseas the field teams was the first to try it. He knows that owners of the one in Windsor. Dearborn is close to where our office is. The fish is always fresh. They have a long menu of house rolls and always giving specials. The bar is well stocked and service wonderful. We usually come for lunch, it’s a very casual dining area. There is just nothing bad to say about O’sushi!!!!!
- Julia Kays™ ALMA Vintage European Tote Bag juliakays.com/products/julia… @LittleD0vah 1 month ago
- @grmarks Pulled into a warehouse in Portland to see a #Steelcase truck, had a quick moment I thought it was you guys. #KeepOnRollin 2 months ago
- @LittleD0vah Made tacos last night. No clue for tonight. 2 months ago
- @LittleD0vah Crunching numbers in crunchy town 2 months ago
- The Oregon Trail thevangelders.com/2017/11/22/the… https://t.co/m6S9VPSoQO 5 months ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do