When the tummy grumbles while in Dearborn O’sushi answers. This is a hangout for the folks we work with, we often share a table with other teams. Upon walking in you are greeted with a loud hello from the chef and seating by friendly staff that by now know us all by name. The company manger that overseas the field teams was the first to try it. He knows that owners of the one in Windsor. Dearborn is close to where our office is. The fish is always fresh. They have a long menu of house rolls and always giving specials. The bar is well stocked and service wonderful. We usually come for lunch, it’s a very casual dining area. There is just nothing bad to say about O’sushi!!!!!
- livinglikemabel.wordpress.com/2016/08/20/wor… 4 days ago
- @Uber Maybe tell your drivers not to pickup at bars if they don't like picking up people who have been drinking. 1 week ago
- @livinglikemabel Daytime I can do that. Evening I have a birthday party 2 weeks ago
- @livinglikemabel We can FaceTime this week about it. K. 2 weeks ago
- @lrjbadger Those shades *gasp *faint 2 weeks ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do