When the tummy grumbles while in Dearborn O’sushi answers. This is a hangout for the folks we work with, we often share a table with other teams. Upon walking in you are greeted with a loud hello from the chef and seating by friendly staff that by now know us all by name. The company manger that overseas the field teams was the first to try it. He knows that owners of the one in Windsor. Dearborn is close to where our office is. The fish is always fresh. They have a long menu of house rolls and always giving specials. The bar is well stocked and service wonderful. We usually come for lunch, it’s a very casual dining area. There is just nothing bad to say about O’sushi!!!!!
- To my @DieAntwoord fans this video shows some hardcore origin to their owned creative whatever youtube.com/watch?v=z8szZ_… 5 days ago
- A huge applause to Dr. Hayden, taking her oath of office to @librarycongress on the #LincolnBible #EducatedInIllinois 1 week ago
- RT @MRAmobiletours: A big thank you to everyone who came to hang out with us at our end of summer Block Party last… instagram.com/p/BKJF62eB0wV/ 2 weeks ago
- Some great thoughts from @livinglikemabel on what tech to roadtrip with. livinglikemabel.wordpress.com/2016/09/06/wha… 2 weeks ago
- Lesson learned, don't bother visiting anyplace but @fleetfeetgsohp when you need to renew your road treads #INeedNewShoesandtheyallsuck 2 weeks ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do