When the tummy grumbles while in Dearborn O’sushi answers. This is a hangout for the folks we work with, we often share a table with other teams. Upon walking in you are greeted with a loud hello from the chef and seating by friendly staff that by now know us all by name. The company manger that overseas the field teams was the first to try it. He knows that owners of the one in Windsor. Dearborn is close to where our office is. The fish is always fresh. They have a long menu of house rolls and always giving specials. The bar is well stocked and service wonderful. We usually come for lunch, it’s a very casual dining area. There is just nothing bad to say about O’sushi!!!!!
- This is what bedtime looks like #SleepyScottie #NoPillowForYou instagram.com/p/3DGaUCPDr0/ 12 hours ago
- Because bitch I'm fabulous @toryburch @fitbit #IIIBeca instagram.com/p/3CqP20PDo8/ 16 hours ago
- We r gonna kill it @GSORev not a bad pace & got a mid-run ✋from @RamblinVan I just ran 2.43 mi with Nike+. go.nike.com/082ikc8d #nikeplus 3 days ago
- Just had a great cocktail @orsayjax #HeyJealousy almost as goo as my #French75 and the butter was room temp! #ExcellentService 3 days ago
- @JeffGruber1 Ah, it's flipping hot here, @ least in the AM. Thunderstorms every night. So hot smelly dog during the day & wet dog @ night 1 week ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do