I stopped into Sushi House for dinner last week while waiting for my husband to get to town. We had to hit up separate tours for a few days. The restaurant is upstairs in the building and a little dumpy but the service was wonderful. I was greeted by smiling waitresses and a friendly chef. The menu was easy to navigate and full of fresh ideas. I truly had a nice meal and would love to come back.
- Gasp!!! I'm...in....#Detroit and so is @Roxi_Dlite, let me at it @DIRTYSHOWTWEET #dreamsdocometrue 1 week ago
- @birchbox is giving away an amazing prize to kick off 2017. Visit birch.ly/2jfyO2x to enter - I just did! 3 weeks ago
- @birchbox is giving away an amazing prize to kick off 2017. Visit birch.ly/2jfyO2x to enter - I just did! 1 month ago
- 📹 tmblr.co/ZA0MLw2H4S5El 1 month ago
- Read my review of Herbal Essences with bio:renew: u.bzz.com/c3093. I tried it free (or with a discount). 1 month ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do