I stopped into Sushi House for dinner last week while waiting for my husband to get to town. We had to hit up separate tours for a few days. The restaurant is upstairs in the building and a little dumpy but the service was wonderful. I was greeted by smiling waitresses and a friendly chef. The menu was easy to navigate and full of fresh ideas. I truly had a nice meal and would love to come back.
- Wordless Wednesday thevangelders.com/2016/09/28/wor… https://t.co/ZBY86H9pWN 6 hours ago
- A little #TT involving some #BlackBears and #GoShenandoah ow.ly/Hvrb304BG6k 20 hours ago
- This #travelTuesday is about picking your #roadlifehobby ow.ly/JHAj304BG90 1 day ago
- Bear and Flies, all of them Black thevangelders.com/2016/09/27/bea… https://t.co/gmy1u2bopt 1 day ago
- Check out our #TravelMap for this week ow.ly/8czX304xYgl 2 days ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do