I stopped into Sushi House for dinner last week while waiting for my husband to get to town. We had to hit up separate tours for a few days. The restaurant is upstairs in the building and a little dumpy but the service was wonderful. I was greeted by smiling waitresses and a friendly chef. The menu was easy to navigate and full of fresh ideas. I truly had a nice meal and would love to come back.
- New purse. Can't lie, I'm pretty excited #MonogramsAreSoInRightNow instagram.com/p/4pv21fPDiP/ 3 days ago
- Pippi knows how to nap right. #Scottie instagram.com/p/4pgvHlvDnF/ 3 days ago
- RT @DigiBookmobile: Great event today at Independence Public #Library in #Iowa! Thanks for visiting @danwardell http://t.co/fwZPrqJzR7 1 week ago
- Being flat really is the thing to do I gather. #FrogDog instagram.com/p/4RYmv1PDuo/ 1 week ago
- Just hanging out at work being flat and all instagram.com/p/4PNBvQPDu6/ 2 weeks ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do