I stopped into Sushi House for dinner last week while waiting for my husband to get to town. We had to hit up separate tours for a few days. The restaurant is upstairs in the building and a little dumpy but the service was wonderful. I was greeted by smiling waitresses and a friendly chef. The menu was easy to navigate and full of fresh ideas. I truly had a nice meal and would love to come back.
- livinglikemabel.wordpress.com/2016/08/20/wor… 3 days ago
- @Uber Maybe tell your drivers not to pickup at bars if they don't like picking up people who have been drinking. 1 week ago
- @livinglikemabel Daytime I can do that. Evening I have a birthday party 2 weeks ago
- @livinglikemabel We can FaceTime this week about it. K. 2 weeks ago
- @lrjbadger Those shades *gasp *faint 2 weeks ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do