I stopped into Sushi House for dinner last week while waiting for my husband to get to town. We had to hit up separate tours for a few days. The restaurant is upstairs in the building and a little dumpy but the service was wonderful. I was greeted by smiling waitresses and a friendly chef. The menu was easy to navigate and full of fresh ideas. I truly had a nice meal and would love to come back.
- Drinking a Disco Forklift Truck by @drygate at @shillingbrewco — untp.beer/s/c508089590 6 hours ago
- @musiclarrie I'll be coming solo Friday #SPNNJ 3 days ago
- Enter To Win This Amazing Giveaway goo.gl/924jXr 6 days ago
- Of Course We Fixed It thevangelders.com/2017/08/21/of-… https://t.co/yJsVea6dEu 1 month ago
- Enter To Win This Amazing Giveaway goo.gl/LqziJD 2 months ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do