I stopped into Sushi House for dinner last week while waiting for my husband to get to town. We had to hit up separate tours for a few days. The restaurant is upstairs in the building and a little dumpy but the service was wonderful. I was greeted by smiling waitresses and a friendly chef. The menu was easy to navigate and full of fresh ideas. I truly had a nice meal and would love to come back.
- Hey @verizon look up SCUBA diving!! #Fail 5 days ago
- She might be just a touch spoiled instagram.com/p/8EzS3qPDuZ/ 1 week ago
- I love my #Birchbox! Learn how to get your own monthly delivery of 5 personalized samples: birchbox.com/subscribe/wome… via @Birchbox 2 weeks ago
- We take game day seriously. Chargers and wifi. #BearDown #chicagoBears @ Buffalo Wild Wings instagram.com/p/73Gtn2PDhf/ 2 weeks ago
- CORN!!!!! #ViewsFromTheRun @ Field Of Concrete Corn in Dublin, Ohio instagram.com/p/7xs6HMPDrV/ 2 weeks ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do