I stopped into Sushi House for dinner last week while waiting for my husband to get to town. We had to hit up separate tours for a few days. The restaurant is upstairs in the building and a little dumpy but the service was wonderful. I was greeted by smiling waitresses and a friendly chef. The menu was easy to navigate and full of fresh ideas. I truly had a nice meal and would love to come back.
- This is what bedtime looks like #SleepyScottie #NoPillowForYou instagram.com/p/3DGaUCPDr0/ 8 hours ago
- Because bitch I'm fabulous @toryburch @fitbit #IIIBeca instagram.com/p/3CqP20PDo8/ 12 hours ago
- We r gonna kill it @GSORev not a bad pace & got a mid-run ✋from @RamblinVan I just ran 2.43 mi with Nike+. go.nike.com/082ikc8d #nikeplus 2 days ago
- Just had a great cocktail @orsayjax #HeyJealousy almost as goo as my #French75 and the butter was room temp! #ExcellentService 3 days ago
- @JeffGruber1 Ah, it's flipping hot here, @ least in the AM. Thunderstorms every night. So hot smelly dog during the day & wet dog @ night 1 week ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do