I stopped into Sushi House for dinner last week while waiting for my husband to get to town. We had to hit up separate tours for a few days. The restaurant is upstairs in the building and a little dumpy but the service was wonderful. I was greeted by smiling waitresses and a friendly chef. The menu was easy to navigate and full of fresh ideas. I truly had a nice meal and would love to come back.
- Enter To Win This Amazing Giveaway goo.gl/LqziJD 1 week ago
- Living The Brand thevangelders.com/2017/06/01/liv… 1 month ago
- Rolling In Two Directions thevangelders.com/2017/05/22/rol… https://t.co/7FuMSjDyaH 1 month ago
- @pinkpump do you carry Dolce Vita? 4 months ago
- Gasp!!! I'm...in....#Detroit and so is @Roxi_Dlite, let me at it @DIRTYSHOWTWEET #dreamsdocometrue 5 months ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do