I stopped into Sushi House for dinner last week while waiting for my husband to get to town. We had to hit up separate tours for a few days. The restaurant is upstairs in the building and a little dumpy but the service was wonderful. I was greeted by smiling waitresses and a friendly chef. The menu was easy to navigate and full of fresh ideas. I truly had a nice meal and would love to come back.
- Looking for something unique but easy in #SanAntonio? Think about adding @BuckhornSaloon #AdultFieldTrip ow.ly/4mZ2B7 1 day ago
- Have just a day in #SanAntonio? Don't miss @AlamoBeerCo on your #AdultFieldTrip ow.ly/4mZ2WL 2 days ago
- Do you like museums and beer? Then plan an #AdultFieldTrip on your next adventure ow.ly/4mRQA0 3 days ago
- RT @BusTravelLife: Jogging Benefits For Road Warriors ow.ly/4n8zKl #jogging #businesstravel #fitfam #traveltips 3 days ago
- Being stuck in Albuquerque for one more day isn't so bad - Drinking a Gateway Blonde Ale at @reddoorbrewing - untp.beer/s/c304585317 3 days ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do