I stopped into Sushi House for dinner last week while waiting for my husband to get to town. We had to hit up separate tours for a few days. The restaurant is upstairs in the building and a little dumpy but the service was wonderful. I was greeted by smiling waitresses and a friendly chef. The menu was easy to navigate and full of fresh ideas. I truly had a nice meal and would love to come back.
- Weather Advisory bignbarleymen.wordpress.com/2018/05/21/wea… #NebraskaBarley 2 days ago
- Julia Kays™ ALMA Vintage European Tote Bag juliakays.com/products/julia… @LittleD0vah 2 months ago
- @grmarks Pulled into a warehouse in Portland to see a #Steelcase truck, had a quick moment I thought it was you guys. #KeepOnRollin 3 months ago
- @LittleD0vah Made tacos last night. No clue for tonight. 3 months ago
- @LittleD0vah Crunching numbers in crunchy town 3 months ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do