I stopped into Sushi House for dinner last week while waiting for my husband to get to town. We had to hit up separate tours for a few days. The restaurant is upstairs in the building and a little dumpy but the service was wonderful. I was greeted by smiling waitresses and a friendly chef. The menu was easy to navigate and full of fresh ideas. I truly had a nice meal and would love to come back.
- Conditions are interesting out here #Backpacking @ Ha-De-Ron-Dah Wilderness Area instagram.com/p/18ki-GvDoJ/ 6 hours ago
- Photoset: And all she wanted was a backrub tmblr.co/ZA0MLw1jAY_Fo 2 days ago
- @ChrisXGJ and if you did so would I 2 days ago
- Boo!!!!!!!!! @ Downtown Old Forge NY instagram.com/p/11XisWvDuA/ 3 days ago
- So much for getting in a 5 day/50 mile hike this weekend. This trip was poorly planned. @ Cranberry… instagram.com/p/11JQU0vDlX/ 3 days ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do