I stopped into Sushi House for dinner last week while waiting for my husband to get to town. We had to hit up separate tours for a few days. The restaurant is upstairs in the building and a little dumpy but the service was wonderful. I was greeted by smiling waitresses and a friendly chef. The menu was easy to navigate and full of fresh ideas. I truly had a nice meal and would love to come back.
- Wordless Wednesday thevangelders.com/2016/02/10/wor… https://t.co/U9ckj6382S 49 minutes ago
- Check out our travel map for this week ow.ly/Y5n7r https://t.co/9pS9Yg9TKN 14 hours ago
- Melatonin thevangelders.com/2016/02/09/mel… https://t.co/FvGo56noRk 1 day ago
- Coming This Week: February 7th –@11th thevangelders.com/2016/02/08/com… https://t.co/W5O3UbjVwH 1 day ago
- Can it hurt? When a bussines should wait to go #social How Social are you? | The Roving Van Gelders ow.ly/Y1JdP 2 days ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do