I stopped into Sushi House for dinner last week while waiting for my husband to get to town. We had to hit up separate tours for a few days. The restaurant is upstairs in the building and a little dumpy but the service was wonderful. I was greeted by smiling waitresses and a friendly chef. The menu was easy to navigate and full of fresh ideas. I truly had a nice meal and would love to come back.
- @grmarks Pulled into a warehouse in Portland to see a #Steelcase truck, had a quick moment I thought it was you guys. #KeepOnRollin 1 week ago
- @LittleD0vah Made tacos last night. No clue for tonight. 4 weeks ago
- @LittleD0vah Crunching numbers in crunchy town 4 weeks ago
- The Oregon Trail thevangelders.com/2017/11/22/the… https://t.co/m6S9VPSoQO 3 months ago
- Bittersweet Ending thevangelders.com/2017/11/08/bit… https://t.co/KQQ6siBBfn 3 months ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do