I stopped into Sushi House for dinner last week while waiting for my husband to get to town. We had to hit up separate tours for a few days. The restaurant is upstairs in the building and a little dumpy but the service was wonderful. I was greeted by smiling waitresses and a friendly chef. The menu was easy to navigate and full of fresh ideas. I truly had a nice meal and would love to come back.
- The Oregon Trail thevangelders.com/2017/11/22/the… https://t.co/m6S9VPSoQO 1 month ago
- Bittersweet Ending thevangelders.com/2017/11/08/bit… https://t.co/KQQ6siBBfn 2 months ago
- @lrjbadger I’m avoiding FB, too many spoilers. It’s torture 2 months ago
- In Memory of Randy Rigg thevangelders.com/2017/11/01/in-… https://t.co/2B2P3UYDW8 2 months ago
- Drinking a Disco Forklift Truck by @drygate at @shillingbrewco — untp.beer/s/c508089590 3 months ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do