I stopped into Sushi House for dinner last week while waiting for my husband to get to town. We had to hit up separate tours for a few days. The restaurant is upstairs in the building and a little dumpy but the service was wonderful. I was greeted by smiling waitresses and a friendly chef. The menu was easy to navigate and full of fresh ideas. I truly had a nice meal and would love to come back.
- @WhatsApp Help! I need an option outside of SMS and call to verify my number. 6 days ago
- Well I feel extra special today!!!! Thanks @MarriottRewards twitter.com/marriottreward… 1 week ago
- RT @MRAmobiletours: Looks like it was a successful tailgate for the @meijer Sweet Ride @OhioState this weekend! https://t.co/QGCWsLY3yA 1 week ago
- I'm at Marketplace - Poland - @waltdisneyworld in Lake Buena Vista, FL swarmapp.com/c/0FgSN9wuQ6t 2 months ago
- I'm at Epcot - @waltdisneyworld in Lake Buena Vista, FL swarmapp.com/c/eJDpbQjzgAq 2 months ago
If you like this blog, see what else we do